Add your story or photograph

Do you want to share a photograph or story about something that is happening here in the Benefice? Just email it to:- mawvoffice@btinternet.com

Sunday 27 November 2016

Las Posadas Day1

Looking for a dog collar.
I didn't get out of the travel box all last night - it's getting pretty smelly in here - Fancy having to share a box with Mary and Joseph! I did take a peek when all was quiet and we were in a very pretty church and there were four very tall red candles and a white one next to us. We kept very quiet and listened to the singing. I wanted to join in but Joseph put his hand over my mouth and told me my singing sounded like braying! How rude!
When all was quiet we set off on our journey to find someone in a dog collar. Mary has been very quiet - she seems a little scared by all this travelling.
We were heading for the home of Mr and Mrs Rev. I was sent ahead to look for them and was a little surprised by what I found....two dog collars! Somehow I didn't think Mary was going to want to stay here.
But then we saw the dog collar we were looking for! We spent a little time getting acquainted
before we went off to church with him (a chance to try out my singing I hope!)
We will be spending the night with Mr and Mrs Rev. I hope I am not in the dog house!

xxDONKEY

No comments:

Post a Comment