Add your story or photograph

Do you want to share a photograph or story about something that is happening here in the Benefice? Just email it to:- mawvoffice@btinternet.com

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Delivered with love x


 Wednesday 16th December.
Debbie was able to deliver the completed prayer shawl to Marion today. So many people wanted to be involved in this project and have prayed for Marion as they knitted their squares. For some, this was the first time they had knitted anything for a very long time! There were various cryptic messages in Pews News to update everyone on the progress towards the 80 squares required. The beautifully crocheted edging completed the shawl and it was ready to be delivered.
Marion writes,
"Dear Harriet,
Debbie has just been round and has given me the prayer blanket - I feel so moved by the thought that people still remember me enough to want to do that for me.  The thought that every square was prayed over, and that it was blessed in Church on Sunday is almost overwhelming; it means an enormous amount to know that one is prayed for so much. ... I would be so grateful if you could convey my gratitude and my love to every one involved.. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment